Please see the following links to the NCCA passports for 6th class children. The Education Passport materials support the transfer of pupil information from primary to post-primary school and have become mandatory since 2015.
Your child’s Education Passport consists of:
• 6th class end of year report card, which I will be writing up this week.
• My Profile sheet completed by your child.
• My Child’s Profile sheet which you are invited to complete.
The information contained in the Education Passport is intended to:
• Provide a rounded picture of your child’s progress and achievement at primary school.
• Help your child to continue to make progress
• Signal to post-primary schools where additional support(s) may be needed to help your child’s learning
This form is for your child (the pupil) to fill out:
This form is for the parent to fill out:
Please download both of these documents and then type on them directly. To save them when completed, you can click, ‘print’ , ‘save as pdf’. When both have been completed please send them back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will need to send these to your child’s secondary school so can you please email me the two completed forms by next Friday, the 12th June 2020. I’ll print them off and send the completed passport to your child’s secondary school and we’ll have another box ticked. If you have any questions on this matter please contact me at the above email.